A&H

A better look at the new Nike kit...

The Referee Store
i get a local dry cleaners to sew my badges on as they do a bit of clothes alteration on the side , but last time i left them a note to sew the badge on the pocket but not go all the way through with the stitching, so as to leave the pocket operational... and bless them, they sewed it on stitching only 3 sides , so the badge actually formed a little pocket !

The ra shop does full kits for £54 and you can have badges on either the left or right pocket.

Don't know if they're embroidered or the iron/sew on patches though.

It is slightly cheaper than A&H but they don't have the new kit on their site yet

Find a local embroidery company and get them to do your badges for you, initial set up cost about £15-£20 then a couple of quids after that.

Prokit have the new referee kit in, as I spoke to them yesterday. Not officially on sale yet, but imminent.

The issue is that it appears that only A&H offer the proper FAMOA decal/badge instead of a stick on patch you get elsewhere. If I was going to get new kit (which I guess I will need to for this season), I'd want the proper badging.
You can phone them up and order just the badge.

Back