A&H

An odd one

Tino Best

RefChat Addict
Level 6 Referee
Youth game on Saturday morning Pink v Blues. Reffed Pink team once as they are the only team in that league in my home town. I know one parent from when our sons used to play together in the same team, but not mates with him, some one which if we meet we have a 5 minute conversation about how rubbish Liverpool are at the moment. Any way introduced myself to the away blue coach and he asked if I was affiliated to the home club, I replied no I was then told the away coach had received an email saying I was best mates with the home team coach. I replied I have only reffed this team once, I don't know the coach and last time I reffed his team he didn't seem that happy with me.
Both teams were very lippy and it seems if a physical team is having physicality used against them despite them using it it seems ok to complain about it when it happen against them!

The Referee Store
If he has an issue, he can take it up with the league. On the FOP, you are the referee and sole decision maker so he needs to know that.

Were you appointed by a ref Sec on the league? If you are you can just tell them that you have no control over your appointments.

Back