A&H

Badges

DanCohen17

Simply The Best
Hello all!

How does everyone keep their badges on their shirts? Any help/advice would be great!

A&H International
My county badge gets sworn on to my top. My respect badge on the arm was pressed with at A&H with there got iron press

Double sided tape? Better option than Velcro in my opinion.

I've got a badge I need to wear on Supply league but don't always wear same shirt (long/short sleeve, white/black collar etc, depending on weather and assistants/assessor). I've tried double sided sticky tape but find when it rains, the badge falls off! Don't want to Velcro in case I don't wear a badge (plus, Diamond kit has FAMOA badge on for Contrib and wouldn't wear any others with it).

Any further tips/hints etc? Or any particular tape that is rain resistant?

I spend the time sowing on the velcro (the soft part on the shirt, the spiky part on the badge). You always have to wear a badge, but that's not too much of a hardship, and at least when you have an FA appointment you can wear your County badge with no problem.

Having said that, my FA badge looks a bit sad compared to the "sown in" varieties, but then again it matches the rest of the outfit and the one wearing it!!

Back