A&H

Baselayer Colours

TheRef

We use the Adidas kit in my country and I'm trying to find if there is a baselayer colour that will match the blue kit. See the kit here - https://www.prokituk.com/teamwear/a...as-referee-16-jersey-s-s-glow-blue-black.html

I've got matching colours for the black, yellow and red, but can't seem to find one for the blue. My usual Sondico blues are totally different shades. Anyone got any advice?

I know that I could just buy the long sleeve version but I'd rather like to avoid that if possible.

The Referee Store
Oh wow, I hadn't even considered the cost of different colour base layers when we were discussing allowing UK refs to wear colours! And what about needing a new bag to fit all these extra shirts in.....

Oh wow, I hadn't even considered the cost of different colour base layers when we were discussing allowing UK refs to wear colours! And what about needing a new bag to fit all these extra shirts in.....

We had that discussion once more, had a survey sent out. I personally don't mind, I hate hate hate the bib!!! but then again, what colour should we settle on to minimise clash? at grassroots levels teams must not wear black or very dark colours to distinguish them from referees and rightly so. Imagine buying the additional set of 4 coloured jerseys, higher up the ladder no problem the cost takes care of it partially through your match fees...

Back