A&H

Been lurking for far too long now

Rubadub

Evening all,

A long overdue introduction from me. I'm a (hopefully) soon to be level 6 with the RNFA, currently active in a couple of Surrey leagues.

A big fan of these pages, in the months I've been lurking I've taken some great tips from here to improve my game so thanks to all contributors. About time I got amongst it myself now!

The Referee Store
Welcome fellow RNFA referee :)
Thanks DB, I'm not sure we've met in person yet; I don't recall working alongside anyone with your initials at RN fixtures, assuming DB is your initials and doesn't refer to something referee-esque like.. Drop Ball... or worse!

Thanks DB, I'm not sure we've met in person yet; I don't recall working alongside anyone with your initials at RN fixtures, assuming DB is your initials and doesn't refer to something referee-esque like.. Drop Ball... or worse!
I'm based down at Culdrose - A long way from civilisation :( I haven't travelled much for RN refereeing yet; A few trips to Drake and Dartmouth aswell as officiating the games at Culdrose. The only other RN referees that I have worked with is Hilary A and Jamie M.

Last edited:
Back