A&H

Best Tours to go to

Leo del Rosso

Does anyone have any advice on the best international tours to referee on? (Mainly Summer tournaments)

and

Anyone have any feedback on if their tournaments were any good.

The Referee Store
Talk to your County Referees Development Officer @Leo del Rosso as they may have some form of linkup with a reputable tournament. Donosti, Norway and IberCups have the best reputation but becoming increasingly difficult to attend as an independent referee (i.e. not sponsored by a County or School of Excellence).

I'll certainly promote Ibercup! I went last year and it was excellent however I believe that this year is now full but you'd have to get in touch with them to find out.
I'm going this year again and will be updating daily about it how it's been going but yes, defo Ibercup

No I'm not going to Costa Del Sol, could only afford to go to one this year so picked Estoril

How much experience/how good do you need to be to get selected for them? They look really good and I'd like to go.... One day... :rolleyes:

What's the best way to get involved in one of these tournaments and how much money do they normal cost

Aled,
How often is the site updated as there is still the option to apply for competitions that have already been and gone, as well as the option to apply for ones where the deadline date has passed?

Cheers

I believe I should answer this, as I am in charge of Tournaments Abroad. The website has not been updated recently due to some claims with our webmaster. However you can contact me anytime on FB for information: https://www.facebook.com/daniel.curcio.3

I'm going to the welsh super cup in Cardiff. All free except travel costs

My Societies Secretary did it for us but go to www.welshsupercup.com and register there. Click on Contact then officials. Hope to see you there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back