A&H

Biggest game you've ever done?

The Referee Store
Today. Just got home from Witton Albion v Burnley u23. In terms of teams thats miles ahead of anything I have done before in terms of standard.

Chelsea U18 v Rushden & Diamonds U18 back in 2009 was my biggest appointment. Some of the guys made the first team a year or so later but most became part of the 40+ loanees.

At half time in October 2010 I was pulled out of the crowd to take over as 4th man for the FA Cup 4th qualifying round match between Luton Town and St Albans City

Last week i did the middle for Witton Albion (Evostick) v Chester (National League) and last night i ran the line for Stockport County (National North) v Bolton (Championship) and Bolton had 7, 1st team players in the first 11!! Brilliant experience.

Really annoying, have a couple of cautions from my game above but I can't find Burnley u23s in wholegame... any suggestions?

Try Burnley Reserves. They're still listed in MOAS as reserves even though they are now the u23 teams. I suspect WGS uses the same listings

If not then maybe you'll have to do it old school as I believe you'd normally do misconduct from these games on MOAS??

Only option on WGS were u18s or 1st team. Thought the same @Darius but I can't do it on there as I wasn't appoonted in MOAS.

Will ring discipline dept tomorrow to see what their suggestion is.

Nothing as big as the others but did the Oxford vs Cambridge University 3rds varsity match in my first season this year - onwards and upwards!

Last week i did the middle for Witton Albion (Evostick) v Chester (National League) and last night i ran the line for Stockport County (National North) v Bolton (Championship) and Bolton had 7, 1st team players in the first 11!! Brilliant experience.

I wouldn't broadcast that too loudly (assuming you are a L4 as the profile says) as the FA have very strict rules for the levels of referee and assistants needed for friendlies. This should have been at least a L3 in the middle due to the presence of a National League team. The diagram for this is below.

3091w5x.jpg

Sadly nothing anywhere near the above in terms of teams and or ability.

I've had 5 finals in 2 seasons, and out of those I think last seasons county cup line is/was the most memorable to date.

My biggest game was in four Elite league and was amazing but i was soooo nervous before the games ( we have 2 games first game for senior and the second game for junior( this was the best because i was in the middle at the hardest game of my life but was beautiful)
i give always the best to have more games like :)
i wish u all the best guys !

In my first season at level 4 I was appointed as assistant on one of the Evostik Premier League play off semi-finals; Bradford Park Avenue v Hednesford Town.

I've done a few pre season lines at Stockport County and Macclesfield Town over the years. In fact, I've been on one at County this afternoon and am a bit knackered now!

Back