A&H

Chelsea Burnley

alexgr

RefChat Addict
Level 5 Referee
Cahill off after 13 minutes! Trying to find a video, thoughts on the challenge for those who have seen? Leg locked straight, over the ball, endangers the safety of the opponent. No arguments from me

The Referee Store
And the Fab red is also a great decision (big Fab fan here).
The disallowed offside goal for Chelsea is the one I would like to hear from the AR about... does Christensen (?) get a touch on the line as the ball goes in, is that what the offside is for... it looks harsh... would be great to see again...

Don't think you can argue with the Fab sending off tbh - so glad he booked for sarcastically clapping, about time it was clamped down on from the top down, helps us all out massively. Think the second is textbook reckless really!

And the Fab red is also a great decision (big Fab fan here).
The disallowed offside goal for Chelsea is the one I would like to hear from the AR about... does Christensen (?) get a touch on the line as the ball goes in, is that what the offside is for... it looks harsh... would be great to see again...

Morata did touch it. Not harsh at all

Havent seen it yet but Pawson came in for a LOT of stick last season from all sections so it's great to see he's had a good game.

Back