A&H

Cup Appointments....

I'm in danger of becoming something of a Liverpool fan when it comes to cup final appointments...always hoping that THIS will be MY YEAR :oops:

In 18 years I'm still to referee a proper final (tournaments and the like excluded)

The Referee Store
I'm in danger of becoming something of a Liverpool fan when it comes to cup final appointments...always hoping that THIS will be MY YEAR :oops:

In 18 years I'm still to referee a proper final (tournaments and the like excluded)
hqdefault.jpg

Cheer up Teasmaid..... Next year..... maybe??? :)

Lets hope yours/ours are quieter than this!

The match officials, should also be congratulated, on their prestigious appointment. Veteran referee, , used his experience to control a difficult match, which involved him making some difficult decisions. Fourth Official, had a very busy time controlling the occupants of the team benches.
were worthy winners of a very competitive match, with a goal in each half but fortune did not favour their opponents.

The goalkeeper received a potentially serious head injury in the 6th minute of the game..... was taken to hospital by ambulance but thankfully, could be discharged later in the day.

Play was restarted after a delay of almost an hour,

The game flowed from end to end and were unfortunate to have a goal disallowed for offside in the 16th minute, despite the fact that the ball had been headed into the net by a defender.

As the interval approached, had a penalty appeal turned down

headed a corner onto the cross bar. The ball bounced down onto the goal line but didn’t cross it.

A foul by a defender in the 76th minute, provoked an unsightly mass confrontation, involving most of the players and occupants of both technical areas. Following this fracas, and were dismissed from the field

Obviously names and teams removed and this is a neutral report btw.

Lets hope yours/ours are quieter than this!

The match officials, should also be congratulated, on their prestigious appointment. Veteran referee, , used his experience to control a difficult match, which involved him making some difficult decisions. Fourth Official, had a very busy time controlling the occupants of the team benches.
were worthy winners of a very competitive match, with a goal in each half but fortune did not favour their opponents.

The goalkeeper received a potentially serious head injury in the 6th minute of the game..... was taken to hospital by ambulance but thankfully, could be discharged later in the day.

Play was restarted after a delay of almost an hour,

The game flowed from end to end and were unfortunate to have a goal disallowed for offside in the 16th minute, despite the fact that the ball had been headed into the net by a defender.

As the interval approached, had a penalty appeal turned down

headed a corner onto the cross bar. The ball bounced down onto the goal line but didn’t cross it.

A foul by a defender in the 76th minute, provoked an unsightly mass confrontation, involving most of the players and occupants of both technical areas. Following this fracas, and were dismissed from the field

Obviously names and teams removed and this is a neutral report btw.
Sounds like China have been back at the QPR training ground again.

Back