A&H

england v wales

lincs22

Supply League Observer
Staff member
Observer/Tutor
1-0 what are Man ***y players doing to the England team?

@es1 any comments?

Last edited:
The Referee Store
I am loving this. I predicted an England win by 2, goddamn I hope I'm wrong!

Come on Wales!!!!!

I know that with Brexit it is said sterling will crash.

I thought they were talking about the currency not the £50m waste on the England left wing.

Bring on Vardy....

Fantastic call by the AR to not give offside there for the England equaliser.

Vardy again. *******.

Why Rashford? Same as Vardy & Sturridge.
Would have been better with passing ability with Wilshire.

Joe Hart remains a liability between the sticks. Woy is our team's biggest overall problem.
It was good to see England battle and claw out the win they needed and deserved last night but I think we'll come unstuck when up against a well drilled defence. Kyle Walker had another brilliant game. Kane? Send him home with Sterling..... :cool:

Joe Hart remains a liability between the sticks. Woy is our team's biggest overall problem.
It was good to see England battle and claw out the win they needed and deserved last night but I think we'll come unstuck when up against a well drilled defence. Kyle Walker had another brilliant game. Kane? Send him home with Sterling..... :cool:
I thought England played well in the first game, just didnt have the correct personnel on the pitch to finish the job.
Yesterday i thought was extremely positive, both in the fact that he (Roy) addressed the problems head on. At 1-0 down and half time he's decided he's given Sterling and Kane ample opportunity to contribute (having already taken kane off corner duty) and gone with two players who then proved that they know exactly what to do in front of goal. Even if Roy's body language wasnt exuding confidence, he's made a positive decision and I'm ecstatic for him.
I do however feel a little sorry for Kane as he's had two very impressive seasons and now is suffering with a bit of stage fright. Sterling I really couldnt care less if he wears an England shirt again.

I thought England played well in the first game, just didnt have the correct personnel on the pitch to finish the job.
Yesterday i thought was extremely positive, both in the fact that he (Roy) addressed the problems head on. At 1-0 down and half time he's decided he's given Sterling and Kane ample opportunity to contribute (having already taken kane off corner duty) and gone with two players who then proved that they know exactly what to do in front of goal. Even if Roy's body language wasnt exuding confidence, he's made a positive decision and I'm ecstatic for him.
I do however feel a little sorry for Kane as he's had two very impressive seasons and now is suffering with a bit of stage fright. Sterling I really couldnt care less if he wears an England shirt again.

Won't argue with any of that. Sooooo glad he didn't play that cart-horse Milner. ;)
I've always considered that clown in goal (Hart) to be one of our main weaknesses and once again he showed why last night. Not content with coming way off his line when he didn't need to against Russia and (IMO) being directly responsible for their late equaliser, he then has to palm Bale's shot into the net for him and give Wales a head start. Surely even he can't arse it up for three games in a row? :rolleyes: :eek:

Back