A&H

European Championships 2016

Who will win Euro 2016

• Total voters
We are pretty much buggered without Ramsey. :)

Never seen a wales performance like that. In a dream land right now.

The Referee Store
We are pretty much buggered without Ramsey. :)

Never seen a wales performance like that. In a dream land right now.

Going out on a limb sorta - Wales to do a Greece. Win the thing; and then fail to qualify for anything for a few years, but keep banging on about how they won it*.

*Yes the same could be said of England, but they have a far superior qualifying record so :flip:

Reactions: SM
Nor has anyone mentioned that 9 of the Welsh starting squad are English born, including Robson Kanu, Sam Vokes and Mr Captain fantastic himself Ashley Taffy Williams, all goal scorers in the last game..#onlysaying

lol. It's the blood mate not the hospital!!!!!

:)

I would throw that back and say " well what about this England team?" But that would be just Sterling who was Jamaican born but who has played so badly I think most people wish he wasn't eligible to play for England (in his current form) :D

lol. It's the blood mate not the hospital!!!!!

:)

I would throw that back and say " well what about this England team?" But that would be just Sterling who was Jamaican born but who has played so badly I think most people wish he wasn't eligible to play for England (in his current form) :D
You can have him.... and a few of the others too...

Reactions: SM
Nor has anyone mentioned that 9 of the Welsh starting squad are English born, including Robson Kanu, Sam Vokes and Mr Captain fantastic himself Ashley Taffy Williams, all goal scorers in the last game..#onlysaying

Birthplaces of the scorers last time out:

Wolverhampton
Ealing
Southampton

Of course Ealing is remotely permissible being close to the Borough of Richmond, home of London Welsh. :p

Bridge too far. Still awesome work wales did us proud.

One question remains; when did Ronaldo become the new mick harford? Headers = yes. Anything else = no.

No wonder messi retired.

#TBT blast from the past that!
The art of heading is lost on the modern generation, Andy Gray, Brian Deane, Ruud Guillet, Alan Shearer and even yours truly planted one with every sinew stretched 33 years ago in the Works Premier...only ever caugh one on the sweet spot in all my career.....

The Welsh team have shown what a bit of pride and team spirit (and no pressure) can do for you in a tournament. It's a pity we couldn't have shown the same.
Well done Taff. The airport will be packed out for their homecoming and rightly so. ☺
I predicted either Belgium or Portugal to reach the final so I wasn't too far wrong in the end. ;) :)

The triumphant Welsh team will fly back into Barry International Airport and the Welsh FA have announced a further 48 years of gloating..:flip::flip:

Back