A&H

Finally got around to it

MatthewC

Hi, I'm Matt. I've actually been a member on here for over a year, just never quite got round to doing this!

Played football as a kid, lost interest in it when i was about 15. Got back into it a few years, played a season of Open Age but turned to refereeing as I was getting injured all the time (I work as a martial arts instructor and it was affecting my job) and because it's something that has always interested me. I'm in my second full season of refereeing now (am doing 7-6 this season), and absolutely loving it.

The Referee Store
Welcome mate. Martial arts eh? Lol any interesting ways of dealing with dissent? Like a Tibetan finger hold of doom or something?

(I jest of course)

Feel free to get stuck into the discussions mate :)

Thanks! I read stuff on here all the time, so I felt it was probably about time I got stuck in.

Not sure about any Tibetan finger holds, a good kick in the groin usually works though ;)

hurrah! welcome to the nut house Mr Matt!

another Cornish lad there @Ross ! have you got a RefChat recruitment drive on down there?

'get a free refsworld organiser when you join and post more than 10 times!' :p:p:D:D;);)

Alright my 'ansum!

Another Cornish lad on here. Well soon take over the world. (Or not :p)

What league are you reffing on?

Cheers Charlie!

I do trelawny league, and occasionally line on the SWPL. I take it you're on the Duchy league, all the way up north in Par? :p

Cheers Charlie!

I do trelawny league, and occasionally line on the SWPL. I take it you're on the Duchy league, all the way up north in Par? :p
Duchy League for me as im in Parbados :)

First line on the SWPL tomorrow if its on

Back