A&H

First time!

The Referee Store
Is it that City lost and 24 hours later @bloovee hasn't been on with a conspiracy theory?
What, like how come the Emirates-sponsored club does so well in the Emirates-sponsored competition?

I decided not to start the thread, because after there was no booking for the 12th-minute foul that put Silva out of the game (or the later one that put Aguero out of the game), I realised that "Arsenal being strong" (Jermaine Jenas) was code for licence to maim. Let's all kick Silva from behind, the ref won't mind, is the story of the season, and it rhymes. Add in the disallowed goal and you'd not want to meet me when I'm angry.

If I needed to demonstrate incompetence rather than conspiracy, it was the IDFK for offside when Sane came back from an offside position to about 10m inside the half and 5m from the touchline, Arsenal took the FK from near where he was when flagged, and the referee made them retake it from just in front of the penalty area. Plus a GK retaken because it hadn't gone out of the area when it plainly had.

What, like how come the Emirates-sponsored club does so well in the Emirates-sponsored competition?

I decided not to start the thread, because after there was no booking for the 12th-minute foul that put Silva out of the game (or the later one that put Aguero out of the game), I realised that "Arsenal being strong" (Jermaine Jenas) was code for licence to maim. Let's all kick Silva from behind, the ref won't mind, is the story of the season, and it rhymes. Add in the disallowed goal and you'd not want to meet me when I'm angry.

If I needed to demonstrate incompetence rather than conspiracy, it was the IDFK for offside when Sane came back from an offside position to about 10m inside the half and 5m from the touchline, Arsenal took the FK from near where he was when flagged, and the referee made them retake it from just in front of the penalty area. Plus a GK retaken because it hadn't gone out of the area when it plainly had.
7ac.jpg

Hook, line and sinker!

I guess it wasn't a first after all.

talking of Gilberto, how does the following animal have a connection with him?

Anteater%2002

Back