A&H

Hello All...

BAFRA #77

I thought I might return in some capacity after a long time away (as I lost the URL to the forum ages ago :D )

I used to be active on some older forums years ago (going back to the mid-2000s)

I was a Referee in the FA system between 1995 (as a Class 3 - when we had the old system of Classification). and 2013.

Served on the West Midlands Regional League regularly since 1997 - the first 5 or 6 years (iirc) I was on the list it was a Contributory League - you had to pass the FA Fitness Test to be able to run the line on the Premier Division of it.

I've was also active as a Fourth Official on both the Southern League (The Doc Martens League as it was back then) and the FA Trophy Proper - highlight of which was serving as Fourth Official to Steve Tanner in a match between Worcester City and Crawley Town when he was on his way up through the system.

Promoted to Class 2 / Level 6 in 2002

After retirement I missed being active - so in 2015 I retrained into a different sport - and am now an Official in American Football in the UK.

I'm a Level 2 National List Referee (where we officiate all year round - with senior football in the summer and University/College football in the winter) - and am currently on the mid-season University Leagues break.

Have been lucky to work Chain Crew on 3 NFL games - at Wembley, Twickenham and the new Tottenham Stadium.

The Referee Store
Back