A&H

Hello from Yorkshire

Phonesurgeon

Cook, Cleaner and Bottle Washer
Level 7 Referee
Hello everyone
Starting out as a ref at my young (40) age. I'm also involved with my local junior football team, coaching the goalkeeper.
At start of season(just ended) the manager asked me to ref our team(7v7), and since then pretty much all games.
I don't have any ambitions of grandeur or fifa, just want to be involved with grass root local football.
Any tips the more experienced have for this greenhorn?

The Referee Store
Hello everyone
Starting out as a ref at my young (40) age. I'm also involved with my local junior football team, coaching the goalkeeper.
At start of season(just ended) the manager asked me to ref our team(7v7), and since then pretty much all games.
I don't have any ambitions of grandeur or fifa, just want to be involved with grass root local football.
Any tips the more experienced have for this greenhorn?
Go on the next course to get your qualification, wear your uniform when refereeing and enjoy it.

Thanks Brian
I've been for first session on Sunday(7th) and going back this Sunday(14th) for last session and test. A bit of information overload, which I am slowly digesting.

Thanks Brian
I've been for first session on Sunday(7th) and going back this Sunday(14th) for last session and test. A bit of information overload, which I am slowly digesting.
Ha ha, second week is better ... apart from the exam. Would have been there but I am at a festival at the weekend, so can't make it.

Back