A&H

Hello

Jack M

Level 6 Referee
Hi all,
I am 17 years old and have just finished my 2nd season as a referee. I am associated with the Essex FA and I may have met some of you at some point, I already know Davy Mac as I worked with him at cup finals at Burnham Ramblers in April. Really enjoying refereeing to be honest and looking to progress to Open Age next season.

The Referee Store
Welcome to the ref chat forum mate. Admitting @DaveMac as someone you know.... hmmm not sure that is a good start!!! :D (kidding @DaveMac!)

Feel free to get involved mate. Plenty of discussion going on despite now entering the off season

Welcome. Don't be shy to ask any questions you may have. Just remember anything @SM says should be taken with a pinch of salt :p

Haha good to have you aboard matey. Lots of good advice on here. I've heard @Jack M that you've signed up to get some decent games running the line for next season, I reckon you'll do really well with that.

Top work, its a really decent standard from what I've heard. I've been running the line a few times lately and starting to enjoy it a bit more. Maybe I'll give them a ring!

Back