A&H

Hi everyone ......

Beezer

RefChat Addict
Level 5 Referee
Hi Guys , just joined up today and am looking forward to sharing experiences and advice with everyone out there .

Been reffing since the 2008 /2009 season , age 46 , only really referee adult football though I do the odd u16 or u18 now and again for a change . got my level 6 then my 5 in consecutive seasons 5 years ago and have no intention of progressing any further .

Usually do 2 middles and a line every weekend and thoroughly enjoy the challenge

Cheers ......

The Referee Store
Welcome b to the eezer. Out of interest why are you not interested in going higher?
To be honest ....I had the chance to go 6-4 at the promotion meeting but the way the organisers sold the level 4 package it was like you became the property of your local FA and were expected to .....rather than want to ..... that then turns a hobby into a chore in my eyes ?? Oh yea and also would probably fail the fitness test .....forgot about that part ,breaking into a sweat thinking about it ....

Welcome aboard beezer. :) don't be afraid to get stuck in (within the forum rules of course) :D

:rolleyes:

It's also only fair to warn you beezer, that there are one or two nutters on here.

Cheers for the welcome guys ,I will be on here on a regular basis explaining my weekly mistakes ..........:) Always learn something new every game !!!!

Back