A&H

IKEA Pencils

*sues Refchat and membership for gimmick infringement*

Tealeaf...rhyming slang...

The Referee Store
Pencils need sharpening, risk of breaking and needing a sharpen during the game? How do you cope with this situation?
I keep a spare one (from IKEA) in my bag. If I have a game which I think could lead to a lot of writing, I sharpen both before the match. Never had any problems with them (apart from when it's very cold and they are so small, it is hard to write!!!)

got a box of about 15 pencils in my bag, plus sharpener
only problem i have is when my pad gets wet... so i did have a couple of power tanks... BOTH have gone missing as i was foolish enough to leave them laying around. reckon theyre in my missus' handbag now actually to be fair she could do with my red / yellow cards too for the kids on occasion !

I got a pack of the plastic pencils from refsword which live in my organiser. I use a power tank but always take a spare pencil out with me just in case.

When I've burned through all of those pencils I might try some small wooden ones, but depends on what is cheaper

I got a pack of 6 (I think?) ball point click pens from Wilko when I started reffing. They're about 3 inches long so fit nicely in the pocket and I haven't had to go back and buy more yet

I got a pack of 6 (I think?) ball point click pens from Wilko when I started reffing. They're about 3 inches long so fit nicely in the pocket and I haven't had to go back and buy more yet
these small pens are excellent, but i am a dinosaur, always use pencils, sometimes pens need scribbling before the ink runs properly

Back