A&H

Laws of the game hard copy..

AaronAvery

Does any one know where I can get hold of a hard copy of the IFAB LOTG??
I have the obligatory copy on my computer and iPhone that I can refer to when needed but I want a hard copy that I can brush up on more conveniently?
I've tried eBay, Waterstones, WHSmith etc. and cant seem to find anyone who stocks it. I don't wants to print a copy as then you just end up with sheets of paper all over the shop? Any ideas or points in the right direction much appreciated.

The Referee Store
I used to print it so as to get four pages of the Laws on each sheet of A4 paper using the booklet option available when printing from most pdf applications and the double-sided printing feature that's on most more recent printers, then staple the pages together with a heavy-duty stapler and put a clear, sticky-backed plastic cover on it. The text ends up a bit smaller than you'd probably get in an official hard copy version but still perfectly legible.

If you don't have access to a suitable printer and/or stapler you could probably get a commercial print shop outfit like Staples to print and bind it for you at a fairly reasonable cost.

I always order the new one when I re-register with my CFA, which I have just done again for 17/18. Does your CFA not offer this option?

I tried to order a hard copy when i re-registered, but it wouldnt let me as i passed my promotion this season, so my fee for that covers next seasons registration.

I assume the system on wholegame isnt set up to allow you pay for extras such as the lotg etc unless you are also paying for registration at the same time.

I tried to order a hard copy when i re-registered, but it wouldnt let me as i passed my promotion this season, so my fee for that covers next seasons registration.

I assume the system on wholegame isnt set up to allow you pay for extras such as the lotg etc unless you are also paying for registration at the same time.

Congrats on the promotion firstly! Yeah my county (Gloucestershire FA) don't offer it as one of the extras. The insurance, benevolent fund etc are all on the ''extras'' paged but a Law Book is nowhere to be seen, already done the reg for next season. Might just email my RDO

Didnt have any other options but registration.

I too am after a hard copy. When they were first published I was told to print but I'm not a fan of printing. I'd maybe hang on as the new version with amendments will be published soon ehich might make them more accessible.

Gosh - Sussex CFA at (re-)registration you can order the hard copy of the LotG, Referee patch for your kit, Respect patches for the arms of your kit, and a county tie. Not sure why, if they can offer all this, the other CFA's can't.

Just to update those interested, I emailed my RDO, he said he didn't currently have any but would be getting some more in June/July time with the amendments and that he would reserve one for me (I assume free of charge :angel:). Therefore I suggest an email to your respective RDO should heed the same response as me!

I'll echo that Zara. Mine turned up from RA shop yesterday

Back