A&H

League 2 Favourites

I mean this genuinely and from the bottom of my heart...I hope & pray relegation is what L*t*n achieve this season!

I think Watford are more likely to qualify for the Europa League before L*t*n progress to Championship!

This man's clearly got a thing against Luton. We nicked a couple of their players when they had a massive squad due to trying to buy their way out of the BSP. We've not started well, two games, two defeats. Although meh about losing to Reading in the Carling Cup. Come on the exiles.

The Referee Store
Lutons fans are the worst, they all think they're going to walk league 2 because the won the conference... Not a chance!!

They thought the same in the BSP, happily despite them buying anyoen who showed any sort of promise at that level it didn't work for years. Was exceedingly happy we went up before them.

Go Brewers! :)

As a Blackpool fan, I've started taking more of an interest in how the likes of Burton, Cheltenham and Morecambe are faring for some reason :(

Actually, Jack, my train-wreck of a club seem to be more than a little interested in Mr Rowett, if press speculation is to be believed

Digger *Dagger* Digger *Dagger* ... go on Dagenham!! my 2nd love alongside the mighty West Ham (mainly because £12 a ticket on gate, pukka pie, a cuppa rosie and some exciting football is always a winner!

interestingly enough, one of my pals' daughters go to school with Luke Wilkinsons son, the Daggers centre half that joined Luton...

Seriously, before the sponsorship it wasn't nicknamed "Broad-hole way" for nothing!

Back