A&H

Leicester v Sevilla

Tealeaf

Lighting the darkest hour
Staff member
Thus far not that much to comment on. Referee has waved away a couple of Leicester appeals on the edge of the Sevilla area when Vardy's gone tumbling but has taken tougher line on dissent.

Alan Green on 5Live though wants Vardy cautioning for diving. Not sure myself but certainly seems to be on thin ice if he carries on.

Highlight so far (goals and hitting the bar aside) though has to be the near side assistant and his dancing as every corner is taken! :eek::confused:

The Referee Store
Thus far not that much to comment on. Referee has waved away a couple of Leicester appeals on the edge of the Sevilla area when Vardy's gone tumbling but has taken tougher line on dissent.

Alan Green on 5Live though wants Vardy cautioning for diving. Not sure myself but certainly seems to be on thin ice if he carries on.

Highlight so far (goals and hitting the bar aside) though has to be the near side assistant and his dancing as every corner is taken! :eek::confused:

May have spoken too soon, @Tealeaf :p

Indeed. Justified red, and good to see Vardy cautioned for his part in the to-do.

Penalty absolutely justified - tried to play advantage as the opportunity to score was still there so a caution for Schmeichel was correct.

Not yet clear why the manager was sent to the stand though

Indeed. Justified red, and good to see Vardy cautioned for his part in the to-do.

Penalty absolutely justified - tried to play advantage as the opportunity to score was still there so a caution for Schmeichel was correct.

Not yet clear why the manager was sent to the stand though

Totally agree, although you could argue that Vardy could well have been sent off too had the referee cautioned for one of his earlier oscar auditions.

No comment on this as I was watching Swindon v Blades Live on FanCam (along with 1200 others).... The big games take precedence unfortunately UTB!!!

Wouldn't be surprised if Nasri gets hit with a UEFA charge after his reaction and failure to leave the pitch.

I also the thought AR2 was comedy gold and a little too flag happy for my liking. My advanced G**gling skills tell me he is none other than Frenchman Cyril Gringore.

Gringore! With that moniker he can dance all he likes ;)

Back