A&H

Let the midweek madness begin!

SM

The avuncular one
Great to have football back in the evenings - that is great when the nights are actually long enough to accommodate a game of football...

First of 3 games this week happened tonight. Absolutely shocking game of football on offer, very little skill or ability with barely any running for me (3.6 and 3.7 km respectively which is low in itself, but the intensity just wasn't there either with barely any sprints) on a weird slope of a pitch. Very, very scrappy. My performance, pretty poor also. Wish I could say different, but hey, it was an off night. Do you know one of those games where you are parked in one place watching ground hog day of throw ins followed by clearance into touch, followed by throw in, followed by clearance into touch, rinse and repeat.

Never mind, another game on Thursday. Should be of far better quality on a mostly flat pitch!!

The Referee Store
You should have made it more interesting, like the ref did last night in the Eng v Netherlands match last night...
How was that a penalty against Rose, and howcnotvacfree-kick in the build up to the second goal?

Last edited:
I did make it interesting with a last minute penalty which was hotly disputed and resulted in an OFFINABUS red and an equaliser. I was about as popular as the ref in the eng vs hol match with half the supporters. ;)

Back