A&H

London....

Padfoot

The Persecuted One
I just want to say that my thoughts are with those who are affected by the terrible events in my hometown of London today.
Especially to those of the emergency services who work so hard to keep us safe and to the friends & family of the officer who lost his life today.

Badge-363865.jpg

The Referee Store
Well put Padfoot...Words fail me in describing the ***** who planned and executed this heinous crime. Huge respect to all concerned, the brave policemen, the MP and the innocent tourists.. May the perpetrator rot in hell you ****** ********.17362437_10213148908101074_276566569719160950_n.jpg

Puts our worries and pity issues into perspective..thoughts and prayers with all the victims, their families and everyone involved.

The biggest statement is to carry on although not a fan of Theresa May the fact she came and said I will be at parliment at 9.30 today shows that if we change our ways the people who have done this have won. For once I am happy with our prime minister, she is showing we need to carry on as usual as much as possible. My thoughts go out to all the innocent victims of this crime.

Well put...having not heard anything from my league, is any one else thinking a minutes silence would be appropriate at their games this weekend, as is being performed at Wembley and at the EFL games?

Born and grew up within a stone's throw of Heathrow. Prior to moving to the Dorset coast, spent a lot of time in and around London for both pleasure and working.

It's a beautiful planet we live on, unfortunately it's infested with sick and twisted individuals who think nothing of destroying the lives of innocent people. Yet another vile brainwashed cretin who has succeeded in making a name for himself because of his warped belief that his imaginary friend is better than everyone else's.

Shocking! :mad:

Back