A&H

Longest serving members......

Padfoot

The Persecuted One
shame there isn't a way of sorting the member list based on joined dates.....

Would be nice to see who the longest serving members are....the ones that have made the forum what it is today.....

The Referee Store
Now, now it's not for "lowly" level 7s to criticise FIFA refs!
Know you place!

On a side note I would like my service from the RA forum carried over please. I was in the top 3 contributors when than vanished one day!!
Brian Hamilton didn't have a face pic on that site, the world was an all round better place!

The Referee Store
My application to join the RA forum was declined (well ignored might be better described) reason given was that they were very careful about who was allowed to join!!! This is before I had joined any other referee forum so they wouldn't have known that I tend to post nonsense back then... :)

My application to join the RA forum was declined (well ignored might be better described) reason given was that they were very careful about who was allowed to join!!! This is before I had joined any other referee forum so they wouldn't have known that I tend to post nonsense back then... :)

Explains a lot.

Actually the truth is that the national RA didn't like that potentially unqualified people could be dishing out advice to referees. I once spent around 30 minutes on the phone to someone who now is running the national RA trying to explain what a forum was, how it worked and how the Mods could keep it all in check.

He didn't get it, they still don't get it and have just proposed some new rule changes for this summer's conference. One says spend our money training referees and another says don't spend any money. There's no hope.

Reactions: SM
He didn't get it, they still don't get it and have just proposed some new rule changes for this summer's conference. One says spend our money training referees and another says don't spend any money. There's no hope.

One of many reasons why my RA withdrew from the national body and set itself up as a standalone. Quite simply the RA nationally is in danger of becoming a complete basket case*

* the degree to which it is already is disputable.

Back