A&H

Open Age Love it when players put themselves in the ****

ref craig

RefChat Addict
Level 5 Referee
This game more or less from once the home team had scored and then started cautioning for kicking ball away 1 for each team then had one for a foul tackle then had did not have no cards finally 85 min tackle goes in Lino flags for free kick I've blown but we have crossed I'd already gone attacking Lino had gone defensive now I was happy to change it go with him but In the end we go attack and then the number 5 then says Lino your a ''****ing cheating ****'' he calls me over bearing mind as I'm walking I did not hear him first time heard him the second but because had back did not know which player it was so he told me what number and what he had said I could not get the red out quick enough but this was second time in my career I've had to send a player off for cheat but as we always say there is no room on a field of play for those two words

The Referee Store
This game more or less from once the home team had scored and then started cautioning for kicking ball away 1 for each team then had one for a foul tackle then had did not have no cards finally 85 min tackle goes in Lino flags for free kick I've blown but we have crossed I'd already gone attacking Lino had gone defensive now I was happy to change it go with him but In the end we go attack and then the number 5 then says Lino your a ''****ing cheating ****'' he calls me over bearing mind as I'm walking I did not hear him first time heard him the second but because had back did not know which player it was so he told me what number and what he had said I could not get the red out quick enough but this was second time in my career I've had to send a player off for cheat but as we always say there is no room on a field of play for those two words

Wow! My head hurts! :wall:

Do yourself a favour with the report though, don't copy and paste this...

More pertinently, don't mention that you did not see which player had called your Lino such a nice word. Perhaps also do not mention that your (assume) club lino had to help you out.

If you had CARs, you would have to see and hear everything yourself for it to be credible. Right decision of course.

Back