A&H

Match pad / Score sheets

RefJack

Hi guys,
I've been a bit bored at home and I was running out of score sheets.. So I thought I'd make my own one's because the one's I use aren't that good :/
So if your in need of new ones please print one of mine of and try it out and leave some feedback of what you think as I'm hopping to use these instead because I can fit a lot more information on them and it's easier to understand as they are colour coded

Measurements: 15CM X 10CM (designed to fit the match pad you get given on your referee course)

Attachments

• 2 coloured score sheets NEW DESIGN.fw.png
    2 coloured score sheets NEW DESIGN.fw.png
    214 KB · Views: 853
The Referee Store
maybe add in a section where you can add what colour each team is in?

When I find the email - or I will just scan in the cut outs I have

I have excellent PENALTY SHOT OUT match card - ideal for cup games

Thats exactly the reason I made them, I had a penalty shoot out and in county cup semi-final and realised my score sheet didn't have a section for penalts.. Luckily there wasn't any problems but I can't take that risk anymore.

How can you make them? I tried making some for the new season to save money but Word won't let me have the dimensions I want them in :(

Thats exactly the reason I made them, I had a penalty shoot out and in county cup semi-final and realised my score sheet didn't have a section for penalts.. Luckily there wasn't any problems but I can't take that risk anymore.

I just turn the match pad over and use the blank side on the back. Put the names of both teams, number of penalties taken and number of penalties scored. Much easier!

I just turn the match pad over and use the blank side on the back. Put the names of both teams, number of penalties taken and number of penalties scored. Much easier!

Same here. Plus how many times a season do you really need it. Twice maybe, 3/4 times at most, out of 40/50/60 games, or how many you do a season?

This is an excel sheet which I use. Feel free to use and edit the content. I like to have a subs box and notes, where i'll enter the caution/sending off code and the time in the notes, i.e. USB 26th, VC 48th. etc.

The current scale should fit a wallet perfectly, but you may have to change. And I cut them with a guillotine at work. Bit of a pain if you don't have one.

http://www.megafileupload.com/en/file/430993/Wallet-Sheet-2-xlsx.html

Managed to create it on word, and I also have made one for all the referees doing tournaments

Attachments

• 2 Score Sheets.docx
    223.8 KB · Views: 301
  • 2 Tournament score sheets.fw.png
    2 Tournament score sheets.fw.png
    98.6 KB · Views: 202
Anyone got one with the codes for cautions listed and space to write in shirt numbers for each team rather than a pre-printed 1 to 11?

Hi Jack, how do you make them, I'm looking to create my own with a few adjustments.
Can you give me a step by step guide please?
Thanks

Buy some sheets of good-quality yellow paper, cut them into pieces that fit your yellow card, and tape/glue one to each side, one for cards and one for goals. You'll never have to struggle with an inconvenient notebook again!

Buy some sheets of good-quality yellow paper, cut them into pieces that fit your yellow card, and tape/glue one to each side, one for cards and one for goals. You'll never have to struggle with an inconvenient notebook again!
I'd much rather try and stick to a match sheet. all I need is a subs box really, As well as a box for numbers instead of pre printed 1-11

all very good stuff guys, but how much junk mail do we get every day,just use a bit of creative scissor work draw up a game card, and if you want an idiot,/ code card simply cut one from a used record of the game card very simple, free and recycling

Back