A&H

Match pad / Score sheets

My way its even easier, masking tape to both my yellow and red card, cards slightly ticker plastic, and pencil in pocket.
Front pocket for yellow, back pocket for red

The Referee Store
Only thing with right on red cards as that they know what's coming. I got punched a few weeks ago after taking one out to right on. I'll be going back to my taking his name on match pad and then showing red lol. All getting sorted though.

This is my latest variation - I've used this design for years and it works well for me (whether you like writing names in pre-match or just complete as you go along).
As for pencils - I stopped using them years ago once CD markers came out. They work in wet weather!

Attachments

• matchpad 2014.doc
    83.5 KB · Views: 143
Only thing with right on red cards as that they know what's coming. I got punched a few weeks ago after taking one out to right on. I'll be going back to my taking his name on match pad and then showing red lol. All getting sorted though.

That's why I never keep my cards in notebook. Write the name down and reason for caution or dismissal and then show the card

This is my latest variation - I've used this design for years and it works well for me (whether you like writing names in pre-match or just complete as you go along).
As for pencils - I stopped using them years ago once CD markers came out. They work in wet weather!

I should have added it folds in a "W"

Back