A&H

Match Sheets

The Referee Store
The phrase beggars can't be choosers springs to mind, if your preferred choice becomes unavailable you need to look to alternatives.
Sorry guys if I came off that way I should have specified that I had already looked on theref store the other site(forgotten now what it was called).
@es1, do you just print them on regular printer paper or do I need to get special paper.

Sorry guys if I came off that way I should have specified that I had already looked on theref store the other site(forgotten now what it was called).
@es1, do you just print them on regular printer paper or do I need to get special paper.

just regular A4 paper works for me, though one thing to be aware of if you go down this route, pen ink doesn't like writing on printed colour. i'd printed boxes to note reds, yellows and sin bins and colour coded them, but it's actually hard to write the numbers in when needed!

just regular A4 paper works for me, though one thing to be aware of if you go down this route, pen ink doesn't like writing on printed colour. i'd printed boxes to note reds, yellows and sin bins and colour coded them, but it's actually hard to write the numbers in when needed!
Have you ever though of going to a print shop and getting a load printed that way using your design. (Would be more expensive though)

Back