A&H

Match sheets

jack.prescott

Work hard, stay humble
Level 6 Referee
My precision training wallet is in 2 pieces so I've gone back to my diamond wallet (same as the mitre one) but I've been re-using the same sheet for the last few games, I'm not sure on the dimensions of the sheets but if anyone uses this wallet and knows where I can get replacement sheets or knows of a cheap one that won't come apart can you let me know

Thanks

The Referee Store
They're too big for my wallet, they're the ones I got with my precision training wallet but that's now permanently out of use

Thanks Ross, I'll print some out later and let you know, they seem really well set out though

Hi Jack,

Those score sheets I uploaded were kind of a 'prototype' and wanted to get people's opinions on them.

I have re-designed them and used Microsoft word so there a lot more easier to read, I've attached them to this post.

Hope they fit okay :)

Attachments

• Match pad Score card.docx
    227.2 KB · Views: 45
I'm scheduled to referee on Sunday and I'll try the prototype ones as I printed off a few sheets worth.

With the rain we've been getting here and the place I supposed to be at I don't think the game will be on.

Once I've used them a couple if times I'll let you know how I find them

why dont you recycle the piles of junk mail everyone get most of it has nothing on the back, use a real match card for size
draw the marking and codes ding dang doo happy days. and dont forget the large white envelpoes it all comes in

Back