A&H

Motivational Manager!!

The Referee Store
He's a business man who made his money in steel, bought the club, sacked the long standing manager and then decided to manage it himself, despite not having even a level 1 coaching license. They've signed Jamie O'Hara and Paul Konchesky, on god only knows what wages, and have since dropped down the table with the promised play offs looking unlikely with them in 10th place and only 2nd to 5th places getting the play off. Only 3 points off with 3 games left, but that's a lot of clubs above them that need to mess up.

I predict financial doom sooner rather than later. That said, he's a braver man than me. If I was sacking the previous incumbent, Craig Edwards, I would be doing so using a megaphone from a suitable distance that gives me a very, very big head start ....

qs1lwx.jpg

I heard Konchesky is on somewhere in the region on 10k a week, though i dont know how true that is.

He left Gillingham to play for them, though be hadnt even featured as a sub for over a month before he left.

I heard Konchesky is on somewhere in the region on 10k a week, though i dont know how true that is.

He left Gillingham to play for them, though be hadnt even featured as a sub for over a month before he left.

The complete wage bill is said to be £22,000 per week, so I doubt he is on that much. But that's £22k per week in the 7th tier of English football which is crazy.

Back