A&H

Nearly the end of 16/17

few bits trickling in... middles saturday and next wednesday evening and a cup final on the 6th. Although not sure in what capacity yet for the final. Happy with whatever
Also playing in a cup semi on 6th as well ... potentially my last game as a player.... hopefully my penultimate :)

The Referee Store
Middle this weekend in what should have been the final day. The Division 1 title decider remains outstanding having been postponed twice in recent weeks, was appointed to that both times so hoping to be again and third time lucky it gets played.

Middle tonight and then a line on a title decider on Saturday. Might have one on Sunday as well, but waiting to hear about that.

Assistant on league cup semi last weekend, a very entertaining well battled local derby. Middle for county cup final this Friday and let's see what the first 2 weeks of May have in store... then the big fitness test in June :cool::cool::cool:

just picked up another league game for this sunday, would be nice to get a third observation , but i guess thats a bit too much to wish for :)
@GraemeS how'd your game go last night? kick off on time in the end?

Final on the 6th I'm in the middle. And just picked up an U18s school final next week
Guess it's always like that though ? Last season was my first and I remember thinking , right that's it , all done and dusted , and things just kept cropping up.

In Suffolk .there is still the Suffolk league Youth finals and the following week the county cup youth finals day

just picked up another league game for this sunday, would be nice to get a third observation , but i guess thats a bit too much to wish for :)
@GraemeS how'd your game go last night? kick off on time in the end?
15 mins late in the end, so cut it down to 40 minute halves and just about got away with it - was still a little tight as players seemed to insist on running into each other, think we had 3 occasions where head injuries needed play stopping to sort out.

I missed an injury as well, which got the away team manager pretty riled up. But actually a fairly simply 2-0 home win, no cards needed either, so I've had a lot worse!

that happens when you got no floodlights! :)

sensible call to shorten it... think allowing them that few extra minutes to do a proper warm up benefits them
Exactly - strictly speaking I probably could have started at 6.35 - but it would have started as something like 11 v 9, the manager hadn't turned up with the teamsheet and they hadn't had a chance to warm up.

Back