A&H

New Referee Kit

MacauleyUnwin

Level 7 Referee
I have just completed the referee course and I am in the process of buying my first kit. Should I be buying a kit with my county FA’s badge or the FAMOA (three lions) badge.
Cheers

The Referee Store
Personal preference for some. I border 3 counties so just kept it to the FAMOA

What kit are you going for - the below link is for the 2018 Nike kit for £50 and I think they put the badges on free for this one. Whilst it's a bit older design it might be worth a look.

http://www.the-rashop.org/kits/135-...ne_/56-right_side_badge-_none_/59-size-medium[/QUOTE
Personal preference for some. I border 3 counties so just kept it to the FAMOA

What kit are you going for - the below link is for the 2018 Nike kit for £50 and I think they put the badges on free for this one. Whilst it's a bit older design it might be worth a look.

http://www.the-rashop.org/kits/135-...ne_/56-right_side_badge-_none_/59-size-medium

I did some across that one but read some reviews on google to say it took a while to come and I’m eager to get started. I was just unsure as to whether you had to wear a county badge that’s all, so thank you for your help it’s much appreciated

Might be worth checking with your RDO about whether you can wear your county badge.

In Kent you can wear it straight away, but I believe some counties only let you wear one after you've done a county cup final.

Might be worth checking with your RDO about whether you can wear your county badge.

In Kent you can wear it straight away, but I believe some counties only let you wear one after you've done a county cup final.
Thank you, I have already ordered my kit with both badges (as it was free) fingers crossed there won’t be any problems with it.

Went and bought myself the double top (LS and SS) and shorts and socks bundle, need a couple more tops so will do perfect.

So thanks for the link.

Really?
What if you get appointed to an FA game, where you are supposed to wear a county badge but haven't done a county Cup?

Reactions: JH
Really?
What if you get appointed to an FA game, where you are supposed to wear a county badge but haven't done a county Cup?
Just flutter your eyelashes at the local youth appointments sec in February. Everyone gets one! :D

Just flutter your eyelashes at the local youth appointments sec in February. Everyone gets one! :D
I must be awful. I have never had one. 😂 Was 4th official on a u12 but that's as close as I got. Had plenty of other finals, just a county one has eluded me so far.

Back