A&H

New Referee.

EnglishReferee

Twitter @EnglishReferee
Level 9 Referee
Evening all.

I'm 25 years old and I took up the whistle to push myself and see if I can make it to the top. I used to play at a decent level, also hold my B license and have Coached/Managed Senior football at a good Professional/Semi-Professional level too.

My reasons for changing to the man in Black is I'm at an age where I've gained enough experience in my life and learnt how to manage players and situations and I still feel I'm young enough and hungry enough to reach the highest level possible.

The last day of my course was today and I'm now due to do my 5 games. Happy to be part of this forum and look forward to meeting & speaking to some of you in the future.

The Referee Store
Trained by Colin Hill you are going to be a good ref. I did my practical course under Colin and his teaching is excellent. For your exam try using areferee.com. I used it as a resource before taking my exam and it will help you a lot. Apparently there are mistakes in it, but when I got a question wrong I went to my LOTG book to se why I got it wrong and did well in my exam. Good luck in suuny Cambridgeshire.

Trained by Colin Hill you are going to be a good ref. I did my practical course under Colin and his teaching is excellent. For your exam try using areferee.com. I used it as a resource before taking my exam and it will help you a lot. Apparently there are mistakes in it, but when I got a question wrong I went to my LOTG book to se why I got it wrong and did well in my exam. Good luck in suuny Cambridgeshire.

Thanks mate, Colin and Jim both been brilliant on the course. Never a dull moment and made the experience really enjoyable. Will keep you updated. I have high ambitions but I think it's only right to set yourself goals..

Back