A&H

Nike Polo with County Badge

Andrew.Rainsbury

Rainbow74
Observer/Tutor
Hi all,
Has anyone done any research on the best price for the Nike Flash Polo with county badge?

Thanks in advance.

The Referee Store

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-05-03 at 18.40.14.png
    Screen Shot 2017-05-03 at 18.40.14.png
    148.7 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
I do like to wear Nike attire. Have recently purchased workout tights on good price and finding them really very flexible. Will surely recommend my friend too who wants to have them for her exercise. Surely she will love them.

short... in winter i'll just wear 'undergarments' I got me a Darth Vader one from under armour :D

I only have a nike top so it was short all season with a compression top when it got cold. When it got really cold I added a base layer. But this year I will invest in a long sleeve nike but I am on tenterhooks about what colour it shall be!

I wear short sleeve in middle and long sleeve on the line for Saturday football. I wear long sleeve for Sundays usually because I get cold.

Obviously if weathers cracking I just wear short sleeve.

Only time I wear long sleeve for NAR middles is if it's a slow game and it's a night time game and I think once I've cooled down I'm going to be freezing!

I wear either long sleeve or short sleeve depending on the weather, personally I think a long sleeve base layer with a short sleeve shirt looks naf.

The only exception is when running the line, where I will generally match the other assistant in terms of sleeve length.

Back