A&H

Not enough ref shirt colours in the prem then?

santa sangria

RefChat Addict
So in Saints West Ham the man John Moss is wearing shorts and socks the same colour as the away kit and a shirt the same colour as the home team's highlight colour.

The other day (which game?) someone had the maroon/pink and totally blended in.

In the summer tournament, FIFA had the teams wear dark/light and the refs were easily differentiated.

I find it very odd to have watched two prem games on the spin where I am losing the ref on the telly...

The Referee Store
So in Saints West Ham the man John Moss is wearing shorts and socks the same colour as the away kit and a shirt the same colour as the home team's highlight colour.

The other day (which game?) someone had the maroon/pink and totally blended in.

In the summer tournament, FIFA had the teams wear dark/light and the refs were easily differentiated.

I find it very odd to have watched two prem games on the spin where I am losing the ref on the telly...

I get with a shirt clash, but until very recently referees have always worn black shorts and socks and there have never been any complaints of clashes. Thousands of team across the world play in black shorts and / or socks, so why is it suddenly an issue now?

My pet hate - in top 2 divs every week officials will wear same kit as a GK, yet we're supposed to police sock tape with an almost religious fervour according to some on here.

My pet hate - in top 2 divs every week officials will wear same kit as a GK, yet we're supposed to police sock tape with an almost religious fervour according to some on here.
Our player
Who art on a FOP
Coloured be thy socks.
My time has come
My will be done
In the match and in the warm up.
Give us this day, a football game
I'll forgive you none of your trespasses
Stray not into temptation
Play not the long ball
For thine is the sock tape
Placed on the correct bit