A&H

Polar HR monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

refdave83

RefChat Addict
Level 7 Referee
Hi all,

I have been wanting one if these for a whole. I have recently done a number of games but didn't wanna pay the £250+ for it.

I searched eBay and found the one I wanted RS400sd. What a bit of kit that is!!!

Came with the chest strap and foot pad all I needed to buy was the USB to load it onto the PC. Just amazing. You can see you HR and speed at every second if the game.

I've just noticed my HR went up from 137 to 160 in 30sec when the GK fouled the striker and he was booked.

The kit only cost £130 inc del instead of the £280 brand new!!

If you can get one its just amazing. It took me a while to work out how to transfer the info from the watch to the PC but know I know it's very easy and done within seconds!! Has interesting reading on how far you run, lowest and highest HR avg HR and avg speed.

I love it.

On a similar note, when you are out training during your runs etc which I'm sure you do, if any of you use run keeper as an aid let me know. I just signed up to an app called GYMPACT.

For example you say on a Sunday night I will run 3 times this week. Each run HAS to be a min of 1.5m AND over 30min long. Use run keeper as normal during your run. at the end of the run GYMPACT gets that info and collates it. At the end if the week if you have done 3 runs you get paid about 20-30p per run, I know it's not a lot but here's the incentive to go out for the run - if you fall short of your PACT you have to pay a fine of £5-£10 per session missed.

So if you dedicated to keeping fit its an easy way to earn a few extra £££ at the end if the month.

If your interested let me know and ill get you a code to get you started.

Dave

A&H International
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back