A&H

For Sale Polar RS400 Heart Rate Monitor

The Referee Store
Just in case anyone is thinking of buying this, it's a great piece of kit and feeds into Polar's personal trainer website where you can analyse your heart rate during matches and training. In conjunction with the footpad available. you can also track your distance and speed.

Just a quick note of caution though, last time I checked (about 4 minutes ago) Polar announced these were no longer regarded as "current" and as such they would not provide any Windows 10 support for the USB dongle. The windows 8 drivers will install but Windows 10 will not set up the IrDA dongle.

It's a good thing I've kept all the installation and help disks then and everything that comes with it!

Thanks but after looking around its not going to cost much more to buy a better model etc and get new.
I wouldn't want to offend you with my offer so thanks anyway.

It's a good thing I've kept all the installation and help disks then and everything that comes with it!
It's a "feature" of Windows 10. It doesn't recognise IrDA devices on USB. Believe me I've searched high and low for a solution and resorted to a Polar Loop and strapping my iPhone 6 Plus to my arm for games :(

Back