A&H

Prawn Sandwich Brigade

Sheffields Finest

Maybe I'm foolish, maybe I'm blind!
Level 7 Referee
I have the pleasure / displeasure of been involved with one of my Swedish suppliers of being dragged kicking and screaming to Old Trafford on Tuesday night to watch the mighty Everton hopefully thrash the Reds of Manchester. As a treat we are going corporate and i think the tickets are about £230 EACH WTF!!!...
Meal, game, free booze, blah blah blah... hard life isn't it!!! I've done a pale imitation a few years ago at Bradford City v Hull City, but it was hardly even remotely similar and I was driving!!!

The Swedes are somehow besotted by the old glory glory of Man Utd so should be a good night! I'll take my boots just incase the 4 officials get injured!!! Anyone slurped Champers here or anywhere else and how did it go?? Good times???

The Referee Store
No but I have at the emirates courtesy of work. A very enjoyable affair.

I won a half time competition on the pitch at city last season and got two hospitality tickets to the next home game.

Terrific day, great food, plenty of ex players but fook me if I'm paying £299 a head per game out of my own pocket!!

I actually uses to work in one of the hospitality suites at old Trafford (allowed me to go to every city home game as they never play at home, in the league, on the same day) and you'll no doubt have a great time!

My boss had a corporate season ticket for 4 people at Southampton last season and the season before in the President's Suite.

Most games got shared amongst staff, managed to go twice each season. Doors open 2 1/2 hours before kick, free booze and 3 course buffet meal before the game, more booze/tea/coffee at half and full time. Decent seats as well, grub and hospitality pretty good. On a match by match basis goes for around £125 each. Usually get a few ex-players in the suite as well, James Beattie seemed to be a regular whilst he was looking for a coaching/management job.

About 11 years ago bosses at a previous company bought a corporate package for 10 people at Twickenham for England vs Barbarians. Lunchtime the day before got an email saying none of the directors were able to go and the first 10 members of staff to reply who were interested could have the seats on the company. Similar set up to Southampton, twas a very good day out! At the time I lived about 15 minutes from the stadium, so it wasn't too far to get home with a slightly sore head! :D

Also sampled Brentford's idea of corporate hospitality years ago thank to BSS who sponsored the match. As a few of the guys had done it previously, me and my mate got to represent the company with a pre-match picture with the match officials and captains in the centre circle.

Had a few freebees to my beloved Chelsea as a guest of a supplier. Although it wasn't stadium hospitality, the rep would take us to a local Chinese buffet and the pub before the game.

Hospitality at Albion Rovers back in the late 80s. The club had no money but really looked after my father in law, who's from those parts, and me. Tea and soup was on offer then.

Back