A&H

Pressure Gauge

A

AndyW

Embarrasing as i should no this . I have a pressue gauge now from the FAMOA incentive scheme. Its meausred in BAR what should it be for a size 5 match ball lol

The Referee Store
As per LOTG book 2011-2012 Law 2.

"Of a pressure equal to 0.6 -1.1 atmosphere (600-1,100g/cm2) at sea level (8.5lbs/sq in-15.6lbs/sq in)" :)

Embarrasing as i should no this . I have a pressue gauge now from the FAMOA incentive scheme. Its meausred in BAR what should it be for a size 5 match ball lol

The size of the ball is irrelevant. The pressure remains the same for all sizes.

Got to be honest I tend to go for the thumb check. Do have a gauge though which I sometimes but tend to find I end up letting the air out!

It is worth investing in a pressure gauge - you would be amazed at how many balls are not pumped up enough. I reckon I am given balls of the correct pressure about 1 game in 10 (and for some games that includes 3 balls!)

It is worth investing in a pressure gauge - you would be amazed at how many balls are not pumped up enough. I reckon I am given balls of the correct pressure about 1 game in 10 (and for some games that includes 3 balls!)

Back