A&H

Promotion Fees

TheFoodieReferee

Level 5 Referee
Hey :)
I've just logged into my WGS and seen that there's an invoice for me to pay as a promotion candidate. However, it amounted to £60 and had this on it as the fees:

'Referee promotion candidate X2 - £30 - Total £60'

Any ideas on this? Just as an FYI, I'm presently a L7.

Cheers

The Referee Store
Hey :)
I've just logged into my WGS and seen that there's an invoice for me to pay as a promotion candidate. However, it amounted to £60 and had this on it as the fees:

'Referee promotion candidate X2 - £30 - Total £60'

Any ideas on this? Just as an FYI, I'm presently a L7.

Cheers
I think the best answer would come from the person or county that raised the invoice.

If I were to guess though have you applied to go 7-5? If so then that is 2 promotions. You to meet 7-6 criteria, then be promoted to 6 to the do 6-5.

If you've done neither of these things then it's probably an error.

I think the best answer would come from the person or county that raised the invoice.

If I were to guess though have you applied to go 7-5? If so then that is 2 promotions. You to meet 7-6 criteria, then be promoted to 6 to the do 6-5.

If you've done neither of these things then it's probably an error.
Hi mate,
I had mentioned it to my RDO that I was debating going for a double promotion this season if possible, however, nothing more was said on it.
I'll drop him a bell when the office reopens after the Christmas and New Year break.

Cheers for the info, hope you have a good new year and all the best for 2023!

Back