A&H

Q4 promotions

Would any CFA be on the position to withdraw you from the promotion pathway because you haven’t met the criteria for the season?

I don’t think I am going to make the amount of games in time for the end of the season, I know that they are supposed to roll over to the next season but my CFA have said that I have to pay again and do everything again if I do not meet the date?
If for whatever reason you can't get the games in mate, then you simply haven't met the criteria, end of. Go again. ;) :cool:

The Referee Store
Would any CFA be on the position to withdraw you from the promotion pathway because you haven’t met the criteria for the season?

I don’t think I am going to make the amount of games in time for the end of the season, I know that they are supposed to roll over to the next season but my CFA have said that I have to pay again and do everything again if I do not meet the date?
If you are going 6 to 5, games completed are carried over to next season.
What are the CFA asking you to pay for?

If you are going 6 to 5, games completed are carried over to next season.
What are the CFA asking you to pay for?

It’s £25 for the promotion scheme.

I just don’t want to have to do the LOG test again and the 2 matchday coach games again etc etc .. or pay £25 again which seems to be the case. If I have to then so be it ..

It’s £25 for the promotion scheme.

I just don’t want to have to do the LOG test again and the 2 matchday coach games again etc etc .. or pay £25 again which seems to be the case. If I have to then so be it ..
Is that £25 a returnable deposit, or a straightforward fee?
Varies by County.

Straightforward fee.

So do I pull out now or do I keep putting the effort in get the test done and the 2 MDC reports done ready for the next window. Pointless if I have to do them all again next season
I’m sure if you do it it rolls over to next season

If for whatever reason you can't get the games in mate, then you simply haven't met the criteria, end of. Go again. ;) :cool:

This is a bit misleading. Assuming you're on 7->6 or 6->5 there is no deadline. Unless you don't do any games for a year all your games, tests and and coach reports carry over indefinitely.

This is a bit misleading. Assuming you're on 7->6 or 6->5 there is no deadline. Unless you don't do any games for a year all your games, tests and and coach reports carry over indefinitely.
I'd have to look that bit up first.
I think the OP is referring to not being able to get enough games/MDC in before the season finishes. I'd be surprised if the requirement to complete "X" number of matches and 2 satisfactory MDCs doesn't reset once that particular season ends but I could be wrong mate - wouldn't be the first time on here ... ;) :D

I'd have to look that bit up first.
I think the OP is referring to not being able to get enough games/MDC in before the season finishes. I'd be surprised if the requirement to complete "X" number of matches and 2 satisfactory MDCs doesn't reset once that particular season ends but I could be wrong mate - wouldn't be the first time on here ... ;) :D

You are definitely wrong about this. As of the start of this season the match count and MDC count never reset unless you have a full year with no games.

Reactions: Kes
On a slightly different subject, does anyone know how they can view their matches submitted into the match day tracker when going 5-4? I was going to email my RDO if they can produce a list but if there’s some way to view it myself that’ll be easier. I just want to make sure I haven’t missed out any games

On a slightly different subject, does anyone know how they can view their matches submitted into the match day tracker when going 5-4? I was going to email my RDO if they can produce a list but if there’s some way to view it myself that’ll be easier. I just want to make sure I haven’t missed out any games

I couldn't find a way so had to email my RDO. I don't think there's another way unfortunately.

Slight tangent but the same idea... anyone know for definite if games etc roll over on 4W - 3W?

I've had answers of all kinds but no one seems to know for definite, including local RDOs

Slight tangent but the same idea... anyone know for definite if games etc roll over on 4W - 3W?

I've had answers of all kinds but no one seems to know for definite, including local RDOs
There are apparently two schools of thought within The FA not helping to produce a definitive answer
An e-mail to the Referee Department at The FA is your best bet.

Back