A&H

Red Card for Assistants?

The Referee Store
Hi
Well it does not show much empathy for the AR. I would expect some more concern about his health and whether he can or should continue.

To me it looks like a bit of banter between the officials, the assistant doesn't seem too bothered, but obviously we can't hear what they're saying to each other.

In terms of the ARs welfare yes the referee should be checking to see if he is ok to continue, but again, we can't hear what is being said.

To me it looks like a bit of banter between the officials, the assistant doesn't seem too bothered, but obviously we can't hear what they're saying to each other.

In terms of the ARs welfare yes the referee should be checking to see if he is ok to continue, but again, we can't hear what is being said.

@Goldfish Exactly this ^^ lighten up a bit, the ref was having a laugh...jeepers!!!!

I'm sure this referee and assistant know each other well enough and there doesn't seem to be any issue between them, the players of fans. Having said that, is there anything funny about someone being sick?

There was an article that went with it. The referee had already asked him if he wanted to switch with the 4th official but he wanted to carry on. Obviously just a bit of banter, nothing more than that.

Seriously now chaps, does every thread need to go this way? Consider this next time as you may find yourself taking a holiday from here.

Last chance. Back on topic or you can put a fork in this one too

Back