A&H

Important Refchat shop now open!!!

Ross

Forum VAR
Staff member
Level 6 Referee
FA Referee
Im pleased to announce that i have a small amount of items for sale. These products are all available from refsworld, but i have a small amount available to ship from the UK. This means you will get your items a little bit cheaper and a lot quicker as they are not being shipped from down under. If this goes well, ill be looking at stocking more and more products, so help a fella out, and ill be able to help you :D

Get your bits and bobs from here http://www.refchat.co.uk/resources/categories/refsworld.4/

Enjoy!!

The Referee Store
Great stuff. I have the organiser which is awesome. Any chance of getting some of the bundles over or the fox whistles?

What bundles in particular? Fox whistles are definitely on the agenda though.

The organiser bundles, 4 of the best bundle and the fox bundles.

I also love the look of the adidas watches but have not ordered from austrailia for fear of getting hit with import tax again on this side of the oceans.

Last edited:
Ok, leave it with me. All being well I'll be stocking an almost full compliment of the refsworld catalogue.

I've got most of the things available at the minute! Although, the Fox 40 whistles get a thumbs up from me, and some card skins too!

Great news that you've started this though!:D

Card skins are the next addition. As they are on the way over the pond as I write this. :)

Back