A&H
Resource icon

Referee Career 2

No permission to download
Hi folks,

Sorry I have been off radar for a while. My work on Referee Career seems to ebb and flow. I will have a look at the various issues raised above.

In the meantime a new little feature has been released that I hope you will find useful. If an upcoming fixture is within 5 days then the weather forecast for the day of the fixture is displayed in the Date and Time section. This can be seen on the dashboard and the fixtures page.

Let me know what you think. As always happy to try and make improvements.

Graeme

The Referee Store
@iReferee,

Graeme,

I am having an issue when logging in to the software. It is being logged with an ID of 6n92inn1n.

Best Wishes

Have just tried and have had no luck, this time with a newly logged ID: 6n9381gbg

Hi CA

Please try again, if no luck this time we will move this to a private conversation to save spamming the board.

Graeme

I was wondering if it would be possible, to make Monday the start day of the week on the 'Schedule' view, instead of Sunday? Can be quite confusing visually when pairing matches up that I may have over that weekend. Or maybe an option to change the starting date of the week.

Hi

This change has now been implemented - Monday is now the first day of the week.

Graeme

Also, just noticed today that editing a fixture from the Schedule view doesn't work. I am working on fixing that today.

Hi graeme,
When i am adding a fixture from the schedule view i get the following error id 6n99lkbo3.

The forecast feature is pretty good as well!

Best Wishes

Hi, is there any way to make changes on the expenses tab? Ive made a mistake and cannot seem to get rid of it, on the dashboard the career earnings has a different number to the finances match income?

I tend to just write it ......! Yes ! ................Write it in a pad ! ....

Old School :D

Hi, am I the only one who cannot save my expenses and match fees in the finances section?
I put the data in but it comes up blank and does not save?

Hi folks,

Just wanted to let you all know that we have released an update to the application. Check it out at www.refereecareer.com. Most registered users should have received an email about the changes. If you have any problems using the site please contact me or drop a reply to this post.

Thanks

Graeme

Hi folks,

Just wanted to let you know about a new feature that will arrive tomorrow - training. Create basic training plan and add it to your schedule. This is the start of what will become more advanced training plans. Hope you find it useful and as always I love to hear feedback.

Thanks

Graeme

Update - new version of the application now release.

New features: add training sessions to your schedule, link to laws of the game, link to map of match venues plus a number of small bug fixes
Any issues please let me know.

Graeme

Back