A&H

Referee wallet

i use these:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Football-...c09d6a&pid=100011&rk=4&rkt=12&sd=192049104401

did use the other ones posted on here, but theses ones have the added column of a '2nd yellow then red'

ive magically cut my match wallet in half ... in 1 side I have the 'match details' side showing and on the other I have caution/dismissal side showing ... the 'half' match wallet adds a bit of support to the match card when writing, 1 in each short pocket - yellow in shirt top left, red in shorts rear

happy days

The Referee Store
what app do you use?
I used GO Ref for one or two games, however i only managed to add 3 teams so lost track of the games I had done. I now use Ref Live, does the same job but can add unlimited teams so you can keep track. I am however waiting for the RefSix to be released on Apple.
Wondering if it's the go ref app. Not quite convinced that the battery would last the full 90 minutes though :(
Battery lasts 90 minutes and longer! It's not died on me so far. Closest I got was 10% (after forgetting to put it on charge), luckily it was a day i wasnt reffing. On a gameday, i'll put it on once I am ready, and it lasts me until I take it off before bed and it'll have a good 50% in still.

I used GO Ref for one or two games, however i only managed to add 3 teams so lost track of the games I had done. I now use Ref Live, does the same job but can add unlimited teams so you can keep track. I am however waiting for the RefSix to be released on Apple.

Battery lasts 90 minutes and longer! It's not died on me so far. Closest I got was 10% (after forgetting to put it on charge), luckily it was a day i wasnt reffing. On a gameday, i'll put it on once I am ready, and it lasts me until I take it off before bed and it'll have a good 50% in still.
Just downloaded ref live. Initial thoughts are that it's much more user friendly than go ref.

If I actually get a game this season, I might give it a go

Power tank, sharpie of the good old pencil. I clip a pencil to my yellow card with a skin on it. Job done

What's the best way to remove the pencil from the write on card skins. I tried a rubber, water, nail polish remover etc but nothing seems to shift it

What's the best way to remove the pencil from the write on card skins. I tried a rubber, water, nail polish remover etc but nothing seems to shift it
I use a rubber on mine. Deodorant works too.

I use baby wipes :) - I always carry them so I can clean my boots.

Alternatively, use permanent marker. Best way to get that out - go over the top of it in a non-permanent marker then wipe off.

I use these ref pads, can't use wipe ones no room for players names, and too fiddly

ref sheet.jpg

Get them from A & H hence the "sample" writing on them as i downloaded image from their site.
Also room on other side for match details..

Yeah i use these as well. Few extra minutes writing all the names down but worth it.
One league i ref in don't give team sheets so i have to ask for names(comes in handy if you have to go to a disciplinary), another league i ref in i get team sheets and i ask both managers to make sure names and numbers correspond so if i do have to red or yellow a player i just write down the shirt number and fill in name off of team sheet ( not had a problem with that yet).

I ask for names whether I get team sheets or not. I'll check against the team sheet for spelling, but I report the name the player gives if it's not on the team sheet.

I currently use the a&h match cards, tried lots of other things but these work best for me. I started of with the refs world write in the rain notebook, but think I will try going back to it next season.

Back