A&H

Sold RefsCall Buzzer Flags - Damage to Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reffariiii

RefChat Addict
RefsCall Buzzer Flags For Sale

£60.00 + free Postage & Packaging

Purchased in 2013 for £180.00 and have been used regularly since them. The flags are of great quality and work excellently. The receiver is only working with one flag at the moment, so it is sold as 'broken' however I am told that it is possible to obtain a new one + fix the current one. If you have any questions about it then please do not hesitate to contact me. I will post for free to all UK Mainland with Royal Mail Recorded Delivery (1st Class) and will post at a sensible price to anywhere else in the world.

If you have genuine interest then I will happily e-mail you full pictures of everything listed below.

Included:
2 x Flag Sticks (Fully working / Very good condition / Very very minor cosmetic damage)
1 x Receiver Box (Currently only works with 1 flag / Good condition / No damage)
1 x Black Velcro Arm Strap for Receiver Box (Unused / Excellent Condition / No Damage)
2 x Dunlop Tennis Grips (Unused / Excellent Condition / No Damage)
2 x B+D Referee Flags (1 x Checkered Orange & Yellow / 1 x Plain Yellow) (Very Good Condition / Slight Sign of Use / Will be good as new after a wash)
1 x Original Yellow RefsCall Carry Bag (Fully Working / OK Condition, has my name written under the logo / Cosmetic signs of wear)

More information about the flags can be seen here: http://www.officialsports.com/Refs-Call-Beeper-Flag-Set/dp/B0061S1PFY (Outside Website)

The Referee Store
Can you email me please

davidrbartlam[at]googlemail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back