A&H

Season finished ...

OIREF!

RefChat Addict
Barring any unexpected phone calls I had my last game of the season this past Sunday. What do you do in the summer? Do you enjoy the break, do you miss refereeing or do you find a summer league to get involved with?

The Referee Store
first post season friendly was last sunday.... got another one this sunday. Hopefully helping out the charity match thats attempting to break a record, starting saturday in Hertfordshire....
couple of tournaments June/July... pre season friendlies.... plenty to do to keep my hand in as it were and keep the momentum going.

Training, training and more training.

Pre season cup kicks off at the end of July and I'll be working on getting myself a couple of friendlies too before then

I'm ready for the break by the time it comes but then miss it after a couple of weeks!

I'm happy with a break during the summer season. I'll focus a bit on my running, probably taking in a couple of local 5K or 10K runs by mid July when the dreaded pre season friendlies come around.

1 half marathon 1 race around mersea Island, 10k in Ipswich and 2 tournaments lined up.

this weekend is officially my first week without a whistle in hand this season .
Was nice to finish off with a tournament last sunday, it was a lot of fun and some good banter with lots of other refs there .
So, time to clean out the bag, was my flags , restock the organiser and hopefully find some old match fees !
And get on the case to get some pre season friendlies lined up. I'm really hoping i get asked to do the pre season Shield game that i lined on last season .

Ladies season only kicked off over here and lots of tournaments, only break I get is when I go on holiday however absolutely love it so don't mind!

happy days @A Freethinker i can honestly say ive enjoyed every second of this season, really have, including any tricky moments... mistakes ive made, as i feel ive learned from them ... and ive made the decision to stop playing now so i cant wait to get out there with a new frame of mind. I know next season may not be as joyful as i'm sure i'll get more challenging games, and with that i'm sure a whole new set of circumstances to learn how to deal with ... but until i experience it i wont know how i'll feel

We learn every game and I think that's why I enjoy it so much...never the same thing twice! Next challenge accepted.

Back