A&H

SPINTSO S1 PRO

Fabrice

I've had the Spintso S1 Pro for a couple of weeks. It has been a target of mine the past year and got around to get it eventually. I used to have the original spintso which was really great.
I knew what i was getting but when i sync'd it to the app i noticed a big firmware upgrade.
Long story short, in May 2023 Spintso released a big upgrade which i believe could rival RefSix.
The match system have been changed to "classic, Pro and Youth". The settings for the three modes can be adjusted either on the app or on the watch. Pro mode gives you the option to customise team name, colour, player names, numbers, yellow and red cards, goal types. It basically includes all the features the Spintso PDA had.
Updating match details during the game takes a bit of getting used to if you want to be efficient but once you find your flow it's really handy.
For those who want to manage gps taking data, you can download the GPX file and upload it to Strava, MapMyRun, etc.

I haven't had it long enough to know for sure about the GPS accuracy or battery life, but so far i can't complain.

Regarding screen visibility, there are 3 options:
Classic font with black background and white text. (Normal)
Classic font with white background and black text (daylight)
Modern font with black background and white text (high visibility)

I used it in cloudy and sunny weather and no issue to read it.

If you own a good SmartWatch (where the battery lasts more than two games...), maybe Spintso isn't for you. If you don't, it's a great buy and much more affordable that the good smart watches on the market.
The latest upgrade is a game changer.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230805-094453~2.png
    Screenshot_20230805-094453~2.png
    196.6 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot_20230805-094537.png
    Screenshot_20230805-094537.png
    230.6 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot_20230805-094508.png
    Screenshot_20230805-094508.png
    135 KB · Views: 14
Last edited: