A&H

Sold Spintso watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

howard_webb

image.jpg Anyone interested in a spintso watch before I stick it on eBay it has been used in one game and is in great condition plastic protection is still on the screen and on the back of the watch image.jpg

The Referee Store
Alright m8, they are a very good watch I got it for a birthday present, I only wear one watch refereeing and it's a polar so no need for it,

A mate in my local R.A offered me £60 for it, said no.... if that's all it's going to get it can stay in the top drawer

Alright m8, they are a very good watch I got it for a birthday present, I only wear one watch refereeing and it's a polar so no need for it,

A mate in my local R.A offered me £60 for it, said no.... if that's all it's going to get it can stay in the top drawer
£60 would have been a bargain but I wouldn't expect to pay much more than that. If you're realistic on what you expect, then you'll get some value for it and the buyer will get a great watch.

why do you only wear one watch, very risky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back