A&H

Spintso

Macagibson101

Hi guys, thinking of buying a spintso watch, not the pda , just wondering with watch you guys would recommend as not sure which is worth buying!

Cheers!

The Referee Store
I have just done a few games with the Spintso Pro. Yes, it is big. Really big. I like it a lot. One small niggle I have is that something strange is going on with mine with the time zone setting as it keeps switching an hour - something in the summertime setting no doubt I haven't found yet.

...I think I am accidentally turning daylight saving time on/off. On one hand a schoolboy error, but on the other hand, it seems like a very silly bit of UI that a long press on the B button takes you to Game mode but a short press toggles DST on/off. Who the eff wants to toggle DST on/off? Especially not just after the toss!

...I think I am accidentally turning daylight saving time on/off. On one hand a schoolboy error, but on the other hand, it seems like a very silly bit of UI that a long press on the B button takes you to Game mode but a short press toggles DST on/off. Who the eff wants to toggle DST on/off? Especially not just after the toss!
True that, I have the same issue with it. Apart from that, it's a great watch and perfectly suited to my needs as a ref, but that toggle is rather irritating.

Back